Card means Gift Card issued by THE CARD NETWORK
Card Number means the number that appears on the back of your Card.
PIN means the 4-digit Access PIN printed on the back of your Card.
This Card is issued by Indue Limited ABN 97 087 822 464, AFSL 320204 (‘we/us/our’). In these conditions ‘you’ are the Card purchaser or user. Indue Limited (“INDUE”) is the issuer of the Card and authorises The Card Network (“TCN”) Pty Ltd ABN 87 626 501 568 to distribute the Card. Good Food is the card promotor. If you acquire the Card you will have a contract with TCN.
- Using the Card, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You must give these conditions to the user of the Card if that is not you. The Card remains our property.
- This Card is a restricted access network gift card that can be used for electronic transactions, to purchase goods and services at selected merchants that have the designated merchant category code ‘Eating Places’ or ‘Drinking Places’. The card is not valid at will not work at venues outside of these merchant category codes. Specifically the card is not valid at venues that are designated by their merchant category code as Fast food or quick service restaurants. Gift cards are still subject to individual merchant acceptance and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions and any applicable law and subject always to the individual trading terms of each participating merchant.
- Cards purchased via grocery channels will be activated upon purchase at point of sale. Cards purchased online or corporate orders will need to be activated at www.activate.gift by the end recipient. The card is valid for 3 years from the date of activation. You can also check the remaining period of use and the card balance at goodfood.gift. It is your responsibility to be aware of the expiry period and use the card prior.
- We are not liable for the goods or services you purchase with our Card. Any purchase made constitutes a transaction between you as the holder of the Card and the relevant merchant. You acknowledge and agree that we are not a party to that transaction, and are not in any way responsible or liable in relation to that transaction. Any dispute about goods or services purchased with a Card must be resolved with the merchant. If you think there has been an incorrectly processed transaction on your Card please contact the merchant where the transaction took place. We are unable to reverse transactions approved or processed by any merchant.
- The Card cannot be used to make transactions that exceed the available balance. For such a transaction you need to pay the difference by another method if the merchant agrees.
- This Card is not reloadable. To check the card balance, card expiry and full conditions of use, go to www.thecardnetwork.com.au. For balance enquiries, you will be required to enter both the Card Number and Access PIN on your Card prior to getting access to the card information. The card cannot be used after expiry. At expiry, the remaining available balance will be forfeited. We will not give you any notice before this happens.
- The Card cannot be used to obtain or redeem cash and cannot be used for making direct debit, recurring, or regular instalment payments. Authorisations may be declined at some merchants (such as gambling merchants or merchants who choose not to accept prepaid cards). We are not liable in any way when an authorisation is declined for any particular transaction except where the authorisation has been declined because of an act or omission on our part.
- You acknowledge that we may allow access to the services offered on this site to anyone who enters a valid Card number and 4-digit PIN. Your PIN is simply our way of identifying you. It does not offer you any protection or security if your Card is lost, stolen or damaged. Remember to treat your Card like cash. You are solely responsible for any loss caused by use of your Card and PIN by you or any other person, including any use not approved or contemplated by you Your Card will not be replaced if misused, lost, stolen or damaged. If you notice any error or suspect any unauthorised use relating to the Card, you should notify THE CARD NETWORK immediately on 1300 375 346 during business hours or alternatively you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a problem with a purchase made with the Card, or a dispute with a merchant, you must deal directly with the merchant involved. If you cannot resolve the dispute with the merchant, you can contact THE CARD NETWORK on 1300 375 346 during business hours or alternatively you can send an email to email@example.com
- Any refunds on Card transactions are subject to the policy of the specific merchant. If the Card expires or is revoked before you have spent any funds resulting from a refund (whether or not the original transaction being refunded was made using the Card) then you will have no access to those funds.
- The Cards are available for purchase from specific authorised merchants listed on www.goodfood.gift. We cannot guarantee the validity of any Card purchased from any other merchant including any auction website or discount website who is not listed as one of our certified merchants. Any Card not purchased from a certified merchant may be fake or counterfeit or associated with fraudulent activity. We will not be liable to you or any other person for any loss arising from any purchase of our Cards from a merchant who is not listed as a certified seller.
- We may restrict or stop the use of the Card if suspicious activities are noticed.
- If you wish to make a complaint about your Card you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are responsible for checking your transaction history online and knowing your available balance, which can be checked at goodfood.gift
- At any time we may add or remove participating merchants and/or where the Card may be redeemed and/or add or remove goods or services which may be purchased with the Card.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes to the Terms and Conditions can be viewed at www.themoviecard.com.au.
- These Terms are to be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of NSW, Australia. Any dispute arising from your receipt or use of a Card is exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of NSW, Australia.